What is SCRIP? For those who are unfamiliar with the concept of SCRIP, click on this link which provides insight into SCRIP in general.
If you are not currently taking advantage of the FW United FC Scrip fundraising program, NOW is the time to do so as FWUFC has switched to the online program ShopWithScrip.com. By going to an online ordering system, the hassle of physically dropping off your order has been eliminated. You simply log onto your account (once you have set it up initially) and start ordering. It does not get any easier than this for you to raise funds towards your player fees! You may order SCRIP from your PC, tablet or smartphone… anytime…anywhere... With some retailers, you are even able to instantly reload cards you already have – allowing for more immediate use.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
- Log on to www.shopwithscrip.com and click on “register.”
- Click on the “join a scrip program.”
- Enter our enrollment code = 5695839C46L1
- Fill out all questions and click “register.” It will ask you 2 security questions. THESE ARE CASE SENSITIVE ANSWERS!
- Go to your “dashboard,” under “family functions,” and under presto pay. This is where you will enter your bank information so that any SCRIP you purchase will come straight out of that account. We will no longer be offering the option of sending in checks. All orders have a .15 fee, whether you are ordering 1 or 100 cards. After you have signed up for Presto Pay, ShopWithScrip.com will deposit 2 small amounts into your account and send you an email stating you have received these small amounts. You will then be given a direct link to verify. Enter those deposit amounts to confirm it is you and it will give you a code. You will then need to call Trish at 260-496-9999 ext. 523 or email at Trishp@plexsports.com to provide her your code. She will then approve online that you are affiliated with the Fort Wayne United group and you are ready to start shopping!
There are multiple options for receiving the SCRIP you order:
SCRIPNOW (preferred method of ordering) – By far the easiest and quickest method for ordering and receiving your SCRIP. Many vendors offer eCards which are downloaded to your account in minutes. You will then show your eCard on your phone at the designated retail location. Simple.
RELOAD / RELOADNOW - When you already have a physical card, some retailers allow you to reload those cards. If vendor indicates “RELOAD” next to their name, any amount you order will be added to that card overnight (for orders placed before 3:30 pm EST, Mon-Fri). If it indicates “RELOADNOW”, your funds are AVAILABLE WITHIN MINUTES!
PHYSICAL (slowest turnaround time)- There are still some retailers who do not yet offer reloads. In these instances, the card will need to be physically mailed to our pickup location (Plex North). The turnaround time on these orders is approximately one week. Order placed by Tuesday at noon will be available no later than the following Monday at noon. You will then need to stop by and pick up your cards at your convenience.
The Fort Wayne United FC SCRIP program is an easy and effective way for you to fundraise. Please feel free to use all the resources available on the ShopWithScrip.com website as you get familiar with the program… It is extremely user-friendly. We are also here to help you get started. Contact Natalie at 496-9999 x508 or NatalieC@plexsports.com should you have any questions at all.
SCRIP Policies and Procedures
- SCRIP orders (for “physical” cards) are placed every other week. With the availability of RELOAD NOW, more and more retailers are getting away from the plastic cards. This necessitated a change to the ordering schedule. These cards are then available for pickup at The Plex North office during regular business hours. If you aren’t sure if your physical scrip cards have been ordered, feel free to contact our office (260) 496-9999 x523.
- To cover our expenses (shipping, administration, etc), FW United will retain 10% of the rebates received from your scrip purchases. These funds are put to the Fort Wayne United Scholarship Fund.
- Any credit accrued on your account may only be used towards future player fees. Credit from the previous month is typically applied to your account sometime between the 3rd and 15th of the following month. For example, if you accumulated $12.50 of scrip credit during the month of November, a credit of $11.25 (after 10% admin fee) will show up on your account between the 3rd and 15th of December. We make every attempt to have the credit applied before the current month’s player fees are due, but that is not always possible.
- Any scrip credit remaining in your account when exiting from the club for any reason (i.e. “age out” or quit) will be automatically transferred to the FW United Scholarship Fund.