Welcome to the Fort Wayne United FC Supplemental Tryout registration for the 2021/2022 season.
You must register online to be eligible to tryout
WE ARE USING A NEW REGISTRATION SOFTWARE:PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING
The NEW GotSport software will be our new registration platform for Fort Wayne United FC. Moving forward all our program registrations will use this new version (including but not limited to: team registrations, clinics, coach registrations, etc).
First Time Users On The New Platform
- If this is your first time using the new GotSport you will be required to create a New Account.
- Logins from the old GotSoccer system will not work.
- When creating your New Account, use your own (parent/guardian) name and details as the primary information on the account, only add child(ren)'s information when asked for the player or registrant info.
- Your new login will be tied to your email address. You should use this account for all future registrations. DO NOT create duplicate accounts each season.
-Please enter player data carefully as this information is critical to processing your child's registration. FIRST AND LAST NAMES MUST BE THE LEGAL ONES EXACTLY AS THEY APPEAR ON THE PLAYER'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR PASSPORT (NO NICKNAMES).
-Also enter all contact information (emails, phone numbers) carefully. This system will be our primary method of communicating tryout changes due to weather AND team placement status with you.
Already Have An Account On The New Platform?
- If you have previously created an account on the New GotSport platform you should login with the same account. You will have the option to add any additional children to your account if required.
Scholarship Requests - For any tuition assistance request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit here.
Any questions about registration should be directed to email@example.com
FORT WAYNE UNITED F.C. PLAYER TESTIMONIALS
WHAT HAS IT MEANT TO YOU TO BE PART OF FORT WAYNE UNITED?
HOW HAS FORT WAYNE UNITED HELPED YOU AS A PLAYER?
WHAT ADVICE DO YOU HAVE FOR PLAYERS/PARENTS?